It all begins with its stone and wooden façade.
Le Kaila, a cosy, family-friendly cocoon cultivating luxury in its purest form, turning each moment spent here into precious memories.
39 exceptional rooms and suites
- A Michelin-starred restaurant L'Ekrin with chef Laurent Azoulay
- Aquatic area, indoor pool with aqua-marine course
- Jacuzzi - Sauna - Steam room
- Spa by Nuxe, six treatment booths including three dual booths
- L'Eskale ski shop offering direct access to the ski slopes
- Private Garage / Valet Parking
- Village shuttle